I am in my mid 30's and my right nipple has a dull pain like a bruise. I do not feel any lumps, and it doesn't hurt all the time but, I also do not allow my husband to touch it. This has only recently happened within the last month, but it is not going away. What is it and any suggestions.
- Recovery From Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy
- Progesterone Cream Vs Tamoxifen In Gynecomastia
- How Long Should Swelling In Incision Last In Modified Radical Mastectomy?
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection And Nerve Damage
- Seroma Prevention Breast Implants
- Pros And Cons Of Breast Needle Biopsy Vs. Lumpectomy