I am in my mid 30's and my right nipple has a dull pain like a bruise. I do not feel any lumps, and it doesn't hurt all the time but, I also do not allow my husband to touch it. This has only recently happened within the last month, but it is not going away. What is it and any suggestions.
- Arimidex And Length Of Treatment
- Remove Debris From Breast Cyst Naturally
- Tamoxifen Leg Cramps
- List All Nutritional Bone Builder Supplements For Women With Breast Cancer
- Lymphadenopathy Mild Background Enhancement Breast Mri Fibroglandular Breasts
- Breast Lump Appears Suddenly Under Skin Changes Size