I am 47 and perimenopausal. Have always had dense fibroid breast tissue. 2 biopsies negative for cancer in last 5 years. Don't notice any rashes or breast discoloration or nipple change only that left breast is much larger. No nipple discharge. Have never had children. Keep seeing inflammitory breast cancer as only reason why one breast would suddenly grow larger. Can it be hormonal? Glandular? Anything besides cancer? What would be best way to diagnose if IBC? Mother died of liver cancer. Don't know family history of breast cancer.
- Clogged Milk Duct Versus Breast Cancer
- What Is Prognosis Breast Cancer Spread To Bones?
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand
- Mammography Result Asymmetry And Denseness In Left Breast
- Malignant Breast Calcifications Treatment