So, I'm seventeen and I never had any problems with my breasts until relatively recently. They've been very sore/tender and my nipples have these slightly scaly pinkish lumps on and around them, more on the right than on the left. No big history in my family of it, either. The first time I noticed them were a couple months ago, but kinda dismissed them until now, they're becoming more prominent. Some of them even have a slight discharge (white and not very liquid-y). I'm not sure what to do, if I should be worrying, but I don't think it's normal and I'm not sure if I should talk to my doctor. If anyone could shed some light on the subject, I'd appreciate it greatly! Thanks!
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Breast Cancer And Red Spot And Bruising On Breast
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Difference Between Breast Cysts And Breast Nodules
- Lump On Breast Bone