I do not tolerate pain meds well. My bilateral mastectomy will be much more serious than the lumpectomy I had (day surgery) in June. Although I had 3 incisions, I left the pain pill at the hospital prior to discharge in their cute little barf bag. I took a Tylenol at bedtime, one the next day, and that was it. Most pain pills make me crazy, dizzy, or sick. Anyone have any recommendations?
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer And Red And Purple Discoloration
- Extremely Itchy Nipple Sign Of Breast Cancer
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Is A Red Spot Always Cancer On Your Breast?