I've read a number of artilces on itchy breast and none of them match my problem. On my right breast I have dry, itchy, flaky patchs around my breast. Not on or near my nipple and not on my areola. There are no bumps, and its not red. I'm wonderinig if its just some type of ringworm or something similiar. The symptons are not as severe as others that include bleeding or bumps, but it is annoying. Any suggestions?
- What Can Cause Sore Breast Around The Outside Of Them?
- What Does It Mean When Lymph Nodes Are Swollen With Breast Lump?
- Small Red Pimple Like Lump On My Breast Near The Nipple
- Lump In Breast After Pregnancy
- Remove Debris From Breast Cyst Naturally
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis