I've read a number of artilces on itchy breast and none of them match my problem. On my right breast I have dry, itchy, flaky patchs around my breast. Not on or near my nipple and not on my areola. There are no bumps, and its not red. I'm wonderinig if its just some type of ringworm or something similiar. The symptons are not as severe as others that include bleeding or bumps, but it is annoying. Any suggestions?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- Tumors On Rib Cage And Breast Bone
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?
- Hair Thinning With Tamoxifen