I've read a number of artilces on itchy breast and none of them match my problem. On my right breast I have dry, itchy, flaky patchs around my breast. Not on or near my nipple and not on my areola. There are no bumps, and its not red. I'm wonderinig if its just some type of ringworm or something similiar. The symptons are not as severe as others that include bleeding or bumps, but it is annoying. Any suggestions?
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- Is Your Breast Suppose To Be Sore After A Mammogram?
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Hair Thinning With Tamoxifen
- Lump Under Breast Bone