I've read a number of artilces on itchy breast and none of them match my problem. On my right breast I have dry, itchy, flaky patchs around my breast. Not on or near my nipple and not on my areola. There are no bumps, and its not red. I'm wonderinig if its just some type of ringworm or something similiar. The symptons are not as severe as others that include bleeding or bumps, but it is annoying. Any suggestions?
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- Breast Cancer And Red Spot And Bruising On Breast
- Difference Between Breast Cysts And Breast Nodules
- Why Not To Use Arm After Mastectomy For Blood Pressure?
- What Causes Shadows To Appear On A Mammogram?
- Cancer Symptom Itchy Breasts?