I had a mastectomy in April of 2007 with immediate reconstructive surgery. I had my implant put in October of 2008. My left side under my armpit, where your bra would be is still swollen as if I have water in there. Will this ever go away?
- What Is Prognosis Breast Cancer Spread To Bones?
- Breast Cancer Symptom Arm Hand Numbness
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Show Me Pictures Of Breast Seromas After Mastectomy
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?