I just had a lumpectomy which removed a 3 cm tumor. The surrounding area and sentinel lymph nodes were clear - no cancer spreading. I'm going to have to make a decision on my treatment to follow. Is chemo always necessary and decided based on size of tumor? will chemo be beneficial?
- Show Me Pictures Of Breast Seromas After Mastectomy
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Dense Asymmetric Breast Tissue During Baseline Mammogram
- Difference Between Breast Cysts And Breast Nodules
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis
- Is A Red Spot Always Cancer On Your Breast?