The spot was about the size of a quarter. I have had a pus-like discharge for several years and within the past couple of months occasional small amounts of blood. The red spot seemed to get larger throughout the day yesterday, but this morning seems to be fading....no itch, no pain. Should I still have it checked out by my doctor?
- Does Testosterone Treatments Cause Breast Enlargement?
- Symptoms Of Breast Cancer Metastasis To Ribs
- Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis Life Expectancy
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- Show Me Pictures Of Breast Seromas After Mastectomy
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node