I am 60 years old with no family history of breast cancer and in good health otherwise. I had just had a mamogram in July which was fine and then around December found this very small knot under my arm pit. I had it checked today and my doctor said that I had felt the largest one and that there was a string of three. She examined my breast and found a mass. She is sending me for a diagnostic mamogram. What is that? And she is sending me to a doctor that does biopsies.
- How Does Breast Cancer Affects The Body System?
- If One Armpit Smell Is A Sign Of Breast Cancer?
- Breast Growth Teen Girls Stages Pictures
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer And Red And Purple Discoloration
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Lymph Node?