I went for my annual four days ago and nurse found a small lump on breast. The small lump is underneath my breast and she said there was no way I could of felt it. The lump is not stationary, but moves around. What does that mean and where are the lumps usually found on the breast?
- Intramammary Lymph Node On Mammogram
- Natural Treatment For Breast Microcalcifications
- Pictures Of Abnormal Mammogram Calcifications
- Treatment Malignant Microcalcifications In Breast
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- Breast Cancer Breast Bone Sternum Rib Cage