Has anyone that has had a mastectomy experienced itching in the area, but under the skin? My skin is numb and the itching seems to be from under it. I had Inflammatory Brease Cancer and experienced itching in the breast then. My Mastectomy was 1-28-09. Just wondered if I should call my breast surgeon or if anyone had this and maybe just the dry cold air? thanks.
- Is Dilated Breast Duct Concern For Cancer?
- Can Breast Cancer Cause Pain In Chest?
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Tumors On Rib Cage And Breast Bone
- Calcification In Breast How Do They Remove Them