I discovered a small lump to the side of my right breast where it meets my arm pit back in December 2007. I had an appointment last week to have it checked and the speciallist noticed a small swelling in the gland in my armpit also. She said she wasn't very concerned, as both are very small, but I have to go back in September to see if it's gotten any bigger. She said they would be more concerned if it was the size of a grape. She told me not to worry about it, but as you can imagine, I am worried. In the last couple of months I've noticed my breast is more tender to touch and I've suffered some minor aches/pain in my arm and neck. What should I do?
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Recurrence Risk
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand
- Why Not To Use Arm After Mastectomy For Blood Pressure?
- Breast Lump Appears Suddenly Under Skin Changes Size
- Mammogram Parenchyma Heterogeneously Dense