I discovered a small lump to the side of my right breast where it meets my arm pit back in December 2007. I had an appointment last week to have it checked and the speciallist noticed a small swelling in the gland in my armpit also. She said she wasn't very concerned, as both are very small, but I have to go back in September to see if it's gotten any bigger. She said they would be more concerned if it was the size of a grape. She told me not to worry about it, but as you can imagine, I am worried. In the last couple of months I've noticed my breast is more tender to touch and I've suffered some minor aches/pain in my arm and neck. What should I do?
- Small Lump Under Skin On Breast
- Prognosis Breast Cancer Spread To Liver
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Clear Nipple Discharge Cancer