i'm 26 years old and have a weird stinging pain at the vertex of my breast and arm-pit, It very faint but sore and when I press it, it kind of stings. Could this be a sign of breast cancer? I had shingle about 6 inches above the sore spot but it was five years ago.
- Extremely Itchy Nipple Sign Of Breast Cancer
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection And Nerve Damage
- Can You Have A Period While Taking Tamoxifen?
- Breast Lump With Swollen Lymph Node Under Arm Pit
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Armpit?