Hello. I just joined. Ten years ago my mother had a lump. It was removed and she had 5 weeks radiation. About a few weeks later she was bleeding from her nipple and her Dr. said it was the radiation leaving her body...don't worry. Luckily she got a second opinion. Ended up having pagets and had a mastectomy. TOUCH wood, she is 10 years cancer free :) I had a mammogram in May 09. I was called back for a more detailed one on my left breast. They found microcalcifications. No biopsy etc was ordered. Even though they know my mom's BC history they said come back in 6 months for another mammogram. That will be in about 15 weeks now..time flies! Anyone told to wait? I know the percentages etc re microcalcifications to leading to BC and I am not a worrier. I am 53 years old.
- What Is Prognosis Breast Cancer Spread To Bones?
- Fibroglandular Tissue Mammogram
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Calcification In Breast How Do They Remove Them
- Difference Between Breast Cysts And Breast Nodules
- Why Not To Use Arm After Mastectomy For Blood Pressure?