I have a lump in my right armpit and I am not sure if it's growing or if it's my imagination. I have had it for almost 6 months. Sometimes I think it aches a little bit and sometimes my right arm aches a little. I am just not convinced that it needs to be looked at. We have moved to a new city and I don't have a doctor here yet. Like I said, I try to compare the right with the left and it looks like the right is bigger. It is about the size of a small egg, maybe not quite that big. I can press in on it and move it sometimes. It doesn't feel hard. I had a mammogram last year and it came back normal. Sometimes I feel a sort of ache off to the right of my breast towards myarmpit. Should I be concerned?
- Treatment Malignant Microcalcifications In Breast
- Breast Cancer Symptom Arm Pain Numbness
- Can You Have A Period While Taking Tamoxifen?
- Negative Mammogram But Suspicious Axillary Lymph Node
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Armpit?
- Mammography Result Asymmetry And Denseness In Left Breast