Had a mammogram on Tuesday because my left areola was a bit puffy. I am 42. Doctor didn't feel any lumps and didn't think the puffiness was anything and that the mammogram wouldn't show anything. Well I got a call today from the hospital that the radiologist wants me to come back for another picture of the left side. I am very worried that I have breast cancer because my left breast hurts on a specific part if you touch it and I noticed tonight that I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck/throat area. I am so scared. I cannot eat or sleep. I am achy also which leads me to think that I have advanced cancer that has spread to my bones. I am scheduled to go back to the hospital on Wednesday. I don't know how I am going to wait that long. I am worried that tomorrow I will wake up with more swollen lymph nodes. I have 2 young children and I want to see them grow up, get married, etc...
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand
- Mammography Result Asymmetry And Denseness In Left Breast
- Breast Lump Appears Suddenly Under Skin Changes Size
- Mammogram Parenchyma Heterogeneously Dense