For about a month, both of my breast have been swollen, sore, very tender, and hurt. I am not on any medication and don't feel any lumps. I don't have any discoloration or discharge. What could be causing my breast to swell and be very sore and tender? If it is just hormonal, why would I need to go to the doctor?
- Signs Or Symptoms Of Breast Cancer In Pectoral Chest Muscle
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Breast Lump Appears Suddenly Under Skin Changes Size
- Mammogram Parenchyma Heterogeneously Dense