I had been on Depo the shot for about 3 or 4 years now. And the last month and a half I switched over to the nuva ring for a couple reasons. But about the week that I didn't get my depo and switched over to the nuva ring. My breasts have been very sore it hurts to wear even the loosest bra and they seem to look swollen they are hot to the touch and it doesn't make much sense to me. Could this be hormonal? What do you think?
- How To Tell The Difference Between Fiber Cyst And A Tumor In Breast?
- Do I Have To Still Take Tamoxifen If I Get A Double Mastectomy?
- How Can A Breast Ultrasound Tell If A Cyst Is Fluid Filled Or Solid?
- Calcification In Breast How Do They Remove Them
- Scar Tissue After Breast Lumpectomy And Mammogram
- Nipple Cancer Photos