I had been on Depo the shot for about 3 or 4 years now. And the last month and a half I switched over to the nuva ring for a couple reasons. But about the week that I didn't get my depo and switched over to the nuva ring. My breasts have been very sore it hurts to wear even the loosest bra and they seem to look swollen they are hot to the touch and it doesn't make much sense to me. Could this be hormonal? What do you think?
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Is Your Breast Suppose To Be Sore After A Mammogram?
- First Stage Photos Of Paget's Disease Of The Nipple
- Can Fibrocystic Breast Changes Cause Swollen Armpit?
- Untreated Breast Cancer Symptoms