Could my silicone breast implants cause my horrible body aches. 3 years ago I went through breast cancer. Chemo, biladeral masectomy, reconstruction with silicon implants, tamoxifen. I have been to all kinds of doctors and taken so many xrays with lots of blood work. No one can say why I hurt so bad. I don't think my implants are leaking,could they still cause all this hurt? Please help.
- Breast Cancer Liver Metastasis Life Expectancy
- Burning Pain In Breast With Fibroadenoma
- Extremely Itchy Nipple Sign Of Breast Cancer
- Is It Normal For One Breast To Be Larger Than The Other And Have A Large Lump?
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- Breast Lump Calcifications