I was diagnosed in June with Stage 1 breast cancer...and had a lumpectomy July 31. There was no lymph node involvement. I then had 5 day Mammosite Radiation. Tumor is 90% ER. I meet with my Oncologist Sept. 15th. I'm 56, so assuming Arimidex or Femera will be my treatment. I guess what's bothering me is I garden a lot and have been having discomfort in my left hip for a couple years. Lately I've noticed when I stand it's really hard to walk because of the pain. I've also been feeling lower back discomfort and pain down my front left thigh. I've even noticed strange sensations now down below my knee on the left side. I walk about 3 miles every day, and I notice the pain dissipates when I keep moving. Also, Ibuprofen helps quite a bit. It's so hard to not dwell on Bone Mets. Are there any traditional symptoms that help identify if it's Cancer or Arthritis? I have no discomfort when I sleep. Thanks in Advance for your help.
- Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer Prognosis
- I Had A Lump On My Breast When I Pushed Yellow Discharge Came Out Of Nipple
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- Can You Have A Period While Taking Tamoxifen?
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Nipple Cancer Photos