My son is 14 and has a lump under his nipple that he said he found 2 months ago. It has gotten bigger and has clear discharge on occation. It is odd in shape (rough edges- not round) No pain. I'm worried about cancer and so is he. He is young, but seems to develope problems of older people. He has had shingles twice. What else could it be?
- Lump With Red Purple Discoloration On Breast What Could It Be
- Show Me Pictures Of Breast Seromas After Mastectomy
- Percentage Of Breast Cancer Recurrence With And Without Tamoxifen
- How To Loose Weight While Taking Tamoxifen?
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- Breast Cancer Symptoms Itching