Okay I have had a core needle biopsy of a lump right below the skin of my areola / nipple. The report DID RULE OUT a malignancy, fibroadenoma, absess and cyst... Not sure what it is though. So that was good news to me. The lump is attached to the underneth of the skin of the areola. My nipple seems to be retracting in and towards the right and the skin is peeling sligtly almost as if you would peel after a sunburn. It does not really ich but there is a tiny sore about the size of a ball point pin head and the skin that peels completely surounds this sore a half inch out all the way around. What could cause this.... Ive had this lump for about a year and it has slowly gotten bigger? from a bb to a gum ball... Is there anyway this could be pagets if the lump was found to have no malignancy. The skin was not tested..... Should I even call the doctor and mention the peeling and sore or should i just stop all this foolishness all together... I feel like a hypocondriac. spell check? Thanks
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- I Have A Lump 2 Inches Under My Breast On My Rib Cage What Could It Be
- What Is Breast Asymmetry On A Mammogram?
- How Long Should Jp Drains Stay In Following Mastectomy?
- First Stage Photos Of Paget's Disease Of The Nipple
- Breast Lump Calcifications