I am experiencing a vibrating/buzzing sensation in my left breast.I am 36, have recently had an Echo, so heart is good...no cancer, that i know of..all good..But, It feels almost like what wheezing with bronchitis feels like, or a bad chest cold..almost like a faint rattle...but, its not in my "chest", its in my left breast..been doing it now for 24 hours..especially feel it when I exhale...any answers or suggestion? anyone else experience it?
- How Long Do Women Who Have Bone Metastasis From Breast Cancer Live?
- I Have A Lump In My Breast And It Hurts When I Touch It
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv How Long Can You Live Untreated
- Breast Cancer And Red Spot And Bruising On Breast
- Breast Cancer Tingling Hand Numb Hand Swollen Hand
- Lump Above Left Breast