Hi, I am 18 years old and yesterday I found a small marble-sized lump in my right breast. It is below my nipple and is slightly moveable within a small area. I'm not sure what to do... I am still in high school and not sure if I should talk to my mom about it (which I am very worried about doing), or find my doctor's phone number, or something else. I have no family history of breast cancer and I know it is pretty unlikely for girls my age to get it, but have been pretty worried about it since I found it yesterday, some peace of mind (and frankly, just having someone else know about it) would really help I think. What should I do? Maybe this is more of a psychological "I'm-too-afraid-to-talk-to-anyone" question. Help!
- Anastrozole For Men
- Found A Large Lump In My Breast What Kind Of Doctor Should I See?
- Shrink Tumors Naturally Breast Castor Oil 6os
- Breast Cancer And Red Spot And Bruising On Breast
- Life Expectancy Stage 3 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Ki -67 And Breast Cancer And Low Positivity And Prognosis