- Top 10 Health Tweets of the Week - July 8 This collection highlights ideas for cutting your wait time in the doctor's office, a short history lesson on how patients can change standard operating procedures, and good news about teen pregnancy. - Curation by Veronica Combs
Eight Breast Cancer Symptoms: When To Worry
Not all breast cancer symptoms are cause for alarm, learn which symptoms demand immediate attention and which are probably no cause for alarm.
Ten Breast Cancer Myths Debunked
Studies show that breast cancer is one of the most prominent fears of women at large. Check out these breast cancer myths to set your mind at ease.
- Eat to Live: 10 Things to Know About Breast Cancer and Nutrition
- Five Tips for Traveling with Breast Cancer
- 10 Questions About Breast Cancer Here are questions HealthCentral visitors asked about breast cancer and my answers.
A Brief History of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer diagnostics, treatment and prevention has come a long way since its humble beginnings in ancient Egypt. Check out the history of this common and, at least to early doctors, extremely puzzling disease.
- What We Learned This Week: October 19th, 2012 Enjoy HealthCentral's picks of five interesting, thrilling, frightening and amusing health stories we found this week.
- What can a mouse tell us about human health? Why do so many studies use mice as their primary testing subject, and how much can a mouse really tell us about human health?
When Breast Cancer Returns: 10 Things to Know About Metastatic Breast Cancer
Learn to navigate the uncertain waters of metastatic breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Survivors: 10 things to guard against
A clean bill of health after a fierce battle with breast cancer is a wonderful thing. But it's important to stay on guard for other conditions that breast cancer survivors have an increased risk of developing.