Breast Cancer And Shoulder Blade Pain

Featured Article

Breast Cancer Comics: TRAM Flap Four Square

Q. Where do they take the tissue from for autologous breast reconstruction? Do I have a choice?

A. Fat and muscle will be taken most commonly from your belly (a TRAM flap, which stands for transverse rectus abdominis muscle); or from your upper back (a LAT flap, latissimus dorsi flap). When you hear doctors or other women who’ve had the operation referring to their “tram” or “lat,” that’s what they’re talking about: where the tissue...

Read more

More information on "Breast Cancer And Shoulder Blade Pain"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Breast Cancer »