Vaginal Discharge While Taking Tamoxifen

Featured Article

When To Call A Professional

If you had a previous yeast infection, and you have repeat symptoms that are similar, you can start treatment with an over-the-counter antifungal medication. If your symptoms don't improve, make an appointment to see your health care professional. See your health care professional regarding any new discharge that does not improve when you stop using potential irritants to the vagina. If you develop abdominal pain or a fever with a new vaginal discharge, you should be...

Read more

More information on "Vaginal Discharge While Taking Tamoxifen"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Breast Cancer »