I am a 63 year old man and have the following blockages in my arteries: Middle Left-40 to 50 percent, Dig 60 to 70 percent, RCA 100 percent, OM2 100 percent. Luckily, I have grown bypasses around the blocked arteries. I have been under a cardiologist's care since my catherization. I am on the following daily meds:Bystolic 2.5mg. , Niaspan 1,000mg, Crestor 40 mg, zetia 10mg, aspirin, 81mg, and take 1400 mg fish oil with 900mg omega 3. my problem is that I cannot get my LDL-P lower than 1,000 regardless what I do. I exercise 5 to 6 days a week at least 3 miles at 3.8mph and have altered my diet and my LDL-P is still @ 1258. My other results are: LDL-C 63, HDL-C 48, Triglycerides 55, total cholesterol 122, HDL-P (total) 29.6, small LDL-P 543, LDL size 20.7nm.Is there anything I can try to help lower my LDL-P? Thank you for your help. Thomas
- Does Flax Seed Oil Make You Gain Weight?
- Will Taking Glucosamine Increase Cholesterol?
- Women Commonly Have Elevated Cholesterol Levels During Pregnancy
- How Long Does Cholesterol From Food Stay In Your Blood?
- List Foods Good For Lowering Triglycerides
- Recommended Daily Cholesterol Intake For Women