I am 55 years IHD patient with high cholestrol levels,under going treatment from a cardiologist.I am using a.Tab Aspirin Delayed Release 150mg(Od) b.Tab Metoprolol 25 mg(od) c.Losarten 50 mg(od)d.Tab Atorvastanin 20mg(od) since Jan 2010.I used Tab fenofibrate also for about 6 months.Recently it is omitted.I am not hypertensive or diabetic.Recent blood test reveals my serum creatinine level increased to 1.7.I am not having any urine problem or any other adverse symptoms. why this creatinine level increased without any symptoms ? Is this creatinine level increase due to adverse affects of medicines I am using ?
- Cholesterol Content Of Cashew Nuts
- How Long Does Cholesterol From Food Stay In Your Blood?
- Can You Drink Coffee When Fasting For A Cholesterol Test?
- Adverse Effects Of Simvastatin And Grapefruit
- Normal Cholesterol Levels For 30 Year Olds
- How Do You Get Rid Of Cholesterol Deposits Around The Eyes?