My brother has lung cancer in remission. Since his last bout of chemotherapy, about 6 months ago, he has felt weak and lethargic. He has spent most of that time either sitting in a chair or lying in bed. As a result, he has suffered severe muscle wasting, and now finds almost any movement produces joint pain. He finally saw an orthopedist who put him on an exercise program (which he is resistant to following). Since one needs sufficient protein in the diet to build muslce, what are the best foods and supplements to help in rebuilding the wasted muscle tissue? Because chemotherapy has ruined his sense of taste he fhinds most foods unpalatable. Are there protein supplements that can be added to food, without adding any dectecable taste?
- How Many Almonds Do I Need To Eat To Lower My Cholesterol?
- How Long Does Cholesterol From Food Stay In Your Blood?
- How Many Hours Should I Fast Before A Cholesterol Test?
- If High Cholesterol Diet Was Eaten Three Days Before Cholesterol Test, Would It Distort The Test?
- Side Effects Of Simvastatin 20 Mg
- Normal Vldl Cholesterol Levels