I am a 45 year old female. Weight is 115 and height is 5ft. 6in. I exercise (yoga, strength training, limited cardio because of long term foot injury) I eat very little red meat, dairy and sugar. My father has had poor cholesterol levels since he was in his 30's. I recently stopped taking Cymbalta 60mg- I had read this could contribute to elevated triglycerides. What can I do to improve my numbers and what do they mean when looking at the "entire picture"?
- If High Cholesterol Diet Was Eaten Three Days Before Cholesterol Test, Would It Distort The Test?
- What Is The Best Homeopathic Treatment For High Cholesterol?
- What Does Low Cholesterol Mean?
- Cholesterol Levels For Men Over 50
- Maximum Cholesterol Intake Per Day
- Ldl And Hdl Cholesterol Stand For