Self-Help Course for Fibromyalgia Patients
The CFIDS & Fibromyalgia Self-Help Program is currently accepting signups for the Fall session of their “CFIDS & Fibromyalgia Self-Help Course.” Classes will start on September 10 and will last for six weeks. The course focuses on practical strategies for managing many of the common problems that accompany CFIDS and fibromyalgia. Features of the course:
- Classes are conducted via an e-mail list server.
- Groups consist of approximately 15 people.
- Leaders are trained volunteers, course graduates and CFIDS or FM patients.
- You can participate as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
- Cost of the course includes a copy of the book, The Patient’s Guide to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
- Course fee is $35 in the United States and Canada, slightly higher elsewhere.
They are offering a limited number of partial scholarships for low-income patients wanting to take the course. The deadline for scholarship applications is August 13. For more information or to apply for a scholarship, go to: CFIDS & FM Self-Help Course Scholarships.
Published On: August 03, 2007