If you are looking for or considering treatment at a pain management center, you’ll be interested in this news item. Yesterday the American Pain Society announced the winners of its first Clinical Centers of Excellence in Pain Management Awards. Six centers were recognized and honored as the nation’s outstanding pain care centers.
- NYU Medical Center / Hospital for Joint Diseases, Bellevue Hospital Center, Comprehensive Pain Management Center, New York
- The Rosomoff Comprehensive Pain Center, Miami
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Pain Management Center, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine, Boston
- UCSF Pain Management Center and UCSF PainCARE, Center for Advanced Research and Education, San Francisco
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Division of Pain Management
- James A. Haley Veterans Affairs Hospital, Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program, Tampa
Published On: April 26, 2007