November 15, 2008
    The skin on my penis is cracked and in constant pain. The dematologist has no answers.
    GB GB
    November 15, 2008

    The skin on my penis is cracked and rough.  I've been going to a dermatologist (Kaiser) for over 5 years.  They have tried cortisone, anti-fungal medications, did a biopsy with no relief.  I am in so much pain that I sometimes start to cry.  I have psoriasis on my legs but the dermatologist said that the rash on my penis is different. 


    Any help would be appreciated.




  • Ria November 17, 2008
    November 17, 2008

    When all fails, I may be a good time to look into a different direction. Please get a book

    The Secret or The power of your subconscious mind. Once you have read it again and again you will 'click' with the advice expressed. After 19 years of relentless pain I became painfree, doing the positive thinking and affirmations described in these books.

    There are more books on the subject, but I do not need any more. The Law of Attraction is what is all about. You may have to do a little soul searching before it

    'clicks' with you, but once you 'get it' there will not be a turning back for you. It is so

    empowering to know that you can really do something for yourself.

    I wish you succes. And you will succeed if you desire it .



You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.