• hattone hattone
    April 21, 2009
    Planter Arches/ or Fallen Arches Female 58 yrs old
    hattone hattone
    April 21, 2009

    I saw different doctors about the pain at the bottom of my feet and was told I have a bunion on left foot. I have used different inserts in my shoes, but they never helped me. I suffer when standing in one place, and the only way I feel a relief is by using shoes with a very small heel, but even that is only for a short time. I've tried exercise, massaging my feet, and walking for a short distance. 

    What can I do to at least last longer on my feet without pain?




You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.