My pain is changing. It now feels vacuous. is it nerve pain that is vacuous? Why does pain change, is it a good sign? The pain was worse on my left side now my left side is more stable and my right side is worse. I have found a good physical therapist and finally have the right exercises to do. How does the right physical therapy affect long term chronic pain?--A.
- Fatigue Gas Abdominal Pain Groin
- L1-l2 L2-l3 Disc Degeneration Causing Foraminal Stenosis Leg Numbness
- Pain In Heel That Goes Up The Leg
- Mid Back Pain Left Side To Front Stomach Area
- Severe Pain Swelling And Muscle Spasms Under Left Back Ribcage
- Sharp Left Upper Quadrant Pain Radiating To Back