• Tarica Tarica
    March 29, 2011
    I have had allergic like symptoms towards static electricity. When my hair gets static in it, my eyes water, it is harder to breath, and I sneeze like crazy. Is this real, or is it just a phobia?
    Tarica Tarica
    March 29, 2011
    When someone "shocks" me, the same symptoms occur. I am 16, and this has happened for as long as I can remember. The reason I wonder if it's all in my head, or just a phobia is because, it does indeed scare me because I have allergies pretty bad for animals as well, so it is just terrible to experience that. Anyway, also, my eyes don't only water when I am struck by static, but if anyone else near me has static on them, the symptoms occur the same way. So, my question is, am I allergic? or is it in my head? READ MORE



You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.