• Rayne Rayne
    August 04, 2008
    Desperately Seeking Pain Dr in Florida
    Rayne Rayne
    August 04, 2008

    Can anyone recomend a pain management Dr (or a GP or internist that cares!) in central Florida? I seem to be encountering a lot of unsavory (putting it nicely) Dr's over the years. I am desperate. 


    Thank U!!!!



This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.


  • flirtyfloridian August 20, 2008
    August 20, 2008

    Hey there!  I too am in Central Florida, Orlando.  I suffered multiple injuries while at work, Southwest Airlines, 1 1/2 years ago.  I was original being "un" treated under workmans comp & have suffered in severe pain in my upper back, r shoulder & neck.  I was terminated in Aug 07 after nerly 10 years of service.  I have gone to Dr. after Dr. after Dr. & NOBODY will help me!  I have lost my job, my cars have been repoed, my credit is ruined, my home is in foreclosure...family, friends, the ability to take care of myself etc.  I am unable to continue to fight much longer, the depression is taking over.  I have been taking matters into my own hands to deal with my pain after 3 suicide attempts within the last year.  I can't handle this.  I will try the recommended Dr. mentioned by the last post.  Thanks :)  Please keep in touch if you find someone, I will as well.  JaimeCry

  • Maggiemarie11 August 18, 2008
    August 18, 2008

    There is a group on the internet called Pumpsters. This group is through Yahoo/groups. It's a group for pain pumps and chronic pain. If you register first with yahoo, then with Pumpsters you will have access to the doctors that have been reconmended by other patients for all over the United States. Good Luck.

  • Jeanne August 16, 2008
    August 16, 2008

    I have suffered with chronic pain for years and finally found the most wonderful pain specialist. His name is Dr. Villalobos and he is located in Altamonte Springs, next to the Altamonte Florida Hospital. He is reputable and very thorough. I have to see him once a month as that is his requirement for follow-up and to get your prescriptions for medication. I hope you find this helpful.  Jeanne

    • justkathy11
      September 25, 2010
      September 25, 2010

      Do you perhaps have a number for this doctor i searched him online and only found one with that last name in Orlando..

      Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos practices neurosurgery in Kissimmee, Florida and Orlando, Florida. Dr. Villalobos graduated with an MD 16 years ago.

    Click here to login before answering a question
You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.