• beverly beverly
    October 15, 2010
    i need help with this pain i cant take anymore
    beverly beverly
    October 15, 2010

    i had surgery a month ago on my sinuses after 7.5 hour i get to my room to find that my right hand is completly numb went to therapy about 2 weeks after surgery i am experiencing severe pain i have been to neurologist he seems to think carpal tunnel and he couldnt help me with pain because i was seeing a dr for my lower back i went to him he did nothing im in so much pain i thought about cutting my hand off and i just want to die the pain is more than i can take please what can i do to get some relief



This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.


  • Reruho October 17, 2010
    October 17, 2010

    What type of pain are you experiencing? Can you describe it?


    Are you seeing a pain management doctor for your back pain? Go to the PM with your new pain issues and have them treat it. If that doctor does not treat your pain, change doctors. Doctors are people and they have different ways of doing things. It may take a while for you to find the right doctor for you. I changed PMs because I had a disagreement with my doctor. (I had a reaction to a drug and his office never called me back.) I have been much happier with my  new doctor. He treated my pain aggressively and I am at a point of good pain control.


    It was good that your neurologist didn't prescribe anything if your are being seen by a PM. That prescription could get you kicked out of the PM clinic and create all sort of problems for you getting your pain treated with any doctor.



You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.