I'm 28 and have had severe pain for 3 years now in my neck and lower back. It radiates down my right arm and leg all the right side. I also have this painful lump in my lower back right sid--right above my pelvis. I can even move the lump. Pain injections have given me short-term relief but then it comes back. An MRI showed I have disc degeneration and a bulged disc, but no doctor seems concerned with my lump even when I tell them it's painful. I've had lyme disease and several other things. I feel I'm too young to be falling apart like this. Please help!
- Most Effective Exercise To Recover From L5s1 Herniated Disc
- Pressure Points For Lower Back Pain
- I Have Pain In The Back Of My Leg Behind The Knee. Could It Be A Clot?
- Shoulder Bursitis Rehabilitation Exercises?
- Can A Lower Back Injury Cause Groin Pain?
- Degenerative Disc Disease And Facet Arthropathy At L5-s1