I have scolosis, which causes extreme, constant lower back pain in the lower lumbar. My pelvis is off by 25mm and I lean to the left. I also have extreme neck pain due to whiplash even though I was never in hospital or car accident. I do yoga ,meditation, adjustments, accupuncture, eletric stim, NOTHING WORKED. No one in my family has this, I have been to about 5 Chiropracots and 5 regular doctors. Vicodin is too weakk, Percocets work really good, but put me in a bad mood, lortab is good but is not stronge enough. I was just given ooxycontin 80mg 2 times a day but it makes me feel like shit. WHAT SHOULD I BE TAKING? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply ASAP THANK YOU.
- Pictures Of Fibroids That Cause Severe Left Lower Back Pain
- How Does Marijuana Effect The Nervous System?
- Numbness/pain In Left Hip Flexor Muscle
- Can You Take Tramadol While Taking Adderall?
- Burning Stinging Pain In Upper Back Left Side
- Does Spinal Stenosis Cause Hip Pain And Difficulty Walking?