I have very painful neck & shoulder pain that radiates down arms to hands--even in right-side of my jaw. Is there a specific type of doctor I should see? I told my regular doctor about the pain when it was just a pain in the neck and he said it was probably a pinched nerve and maybe massage would help. He didn't offer any other suggestions. Can anyone suggest a way to deal with this?
- I Have A Pain In The Right Side Of My Back And It Goes Down Into My Leg
- What Does Multilevel Degenerative Changes In The Lower Spine Mean In A Ct Scan Result?
- Burning Pain In Knees At Night
- Can Shoulder Bursitis Cause Pain Down Arm?
- Chronic Leg Pain In Children
- Home Traction Machine For Back Pain And Sciatica