Hi, I got a puncture wound in the bottom in step of my foot in the shower from a plastic sharp shampoo cap. It bled a lot and the next day I could hardly walk on it. It seemed to then get better but now it is 2months later and I still have pain in my foot and a bump. Should I see a pediatrist and what could be going on? I am afraid I should have went to the doctor earlier and now may have a lifelong problem. Thanks Melissa
- What Is The Age Group With The Highest Incidence Of Low Back Pain?
- Back Pain Congestion Cough
- Does Sciatica Pain Refer To The Front Of The Groin?
- Selenium Deficiency In Fibromyalgia
- Side Effects Of Treating Fibromyalgia With Malic Acid
- Does Spinal Decompression Table Have Negative Affects?