Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday, January 13, 2011 Danny, Community Member, asks

Q: Are there any doctors who prescribe opioids for patients in chronic pain, specifically FMS and spinal stenosis? Do any practice near Charlotte, NC, or within 100 miles?

Answer This
Answers (0) Be the first to answer!

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Danny, Community Member— Last Modified: 01/13/11, First Published: 01/13/11