Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 monica, Community Member, asks

Q: i need a doctor who will prescribe pain medicine for rheumatoid arthritis phila pa

Answer This
Answers (1)
Elaine, Community Member
2/17/10 6:40pm

sorry, if i do not say this it will drive me up a wall.......you are in philly....with some of the BEST hospitals (university of pennsylvania)  in the nation and can not find a rheumatologist to treat the disease?      

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By monica, Community Member— Last Modified: 12/25/10, First Published: 02/17/10