Sunday, October 26, 2014

Friday, October 17, 2008 moondog, Community Member, asks

Q: At times i have severe pain in my right testicle?

 I had a Vas. approx 4 yrs ago and have never had any serious trauma.  What could this be

Answer This
Answers (1)
Cort, Health Guide
10/18/08 10:56pm

I really don't know but why don't you check out the Symptom Checker on Health Central. They have a section devoted to pain in the testicles. You can find the Symptom Checker on the upper left hand of most Health Central pages. 


Testicular pain is usually due to an injury or infection or inflammation. You can check out more on the causes of testicular pain here (


Good luck! 

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By moondog, Community Member— Last Modified: 06/17/12, First Published: 10/17/08