Hello, I am 44, have Fibro and recently had shoulder surgery. I have been suffering since the surgery with pain not only in the shoulder area but also the entire arm and hand feel like they are broke. It feels like my normal Fibro flare-up pain times 20. I didn't realize until researching this pain that Fibro patients need to take special precautions before and after surgery and that the surgeon should be informed about the Fibro. Should I contact the surgeon and inform him of what is happening? I am also almost out of pain relievers and the pain is nowhere near subsiding yet. Can anyone please explain what is going on with this intense pain I have been experiencing since the surgery and what happens in the body to cause it. Thank you Ann
- How Does Vicodin Affect Kidneys?
- How Long Does It Take For Tramadol To Start Working?
- How Long Does The Pain Last After Total Knee Replacement?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Allergic Reaction To Morphine
- Rooster Shots For Knee Pain
- What's The Difference Between 512 Percocet And 602 Endocet Pill?