This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.


  • Reruho December 04, 2010
    December 04, 2010


    Go to your Primary Care doctor and discuss this problem. My insurance requires me to start here. It may be something they can treat or it may be something for a specialist. They may refer you to either a GYN, an Orthopedic Surgeon or possibly a GI (gastroenterologist).


    Who they refer you to depends on the information you furnish them. You will be asked to describe the pain, when it started, what makes it better, what makes it worse, is it related to you monthly period, etc. Your doctor should manipulate your body or ask you to stand or bend over  so they can see how your body is moving. Your primary may even order some lab work.


    Talk to your primary to get the ball rolling. Good luck and write and tell us what you find out.


You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.