Please read my following questions about my serious chronic medical conditions, because you are honestly my final and only hope in helping me answer questions or give information to help treat my medical problems that have ruined my life. You are my last hope, as my life is constant torture and it has left me with nothing and no life or hope or direction and you may be able to help me improve my life and find meaning and joy again. If we get a dialogue going I will use it to help others with info you can provide.
READING AND RESPONDING TO THE BELOW QUESTIONS WITH ANY TYPE OF ANSWER, ADVICE, RESOURCES, FACTS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY NOT ONLY HELP TO SAVE MY LIFE, BUT DOING SO COULD HELP YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW SUFFERING WITH ANY OF THESE COMMON AND LIFE DEBILITATING PROBLEMS ALSO, YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS FROM MY EXPERIENCES, INFO AND KNOWLEDE.
TOPICS AND MEDICAL, AILMENTS, TREATMENT OPTIONS, INJURIES, AND OTHER RELATED INFO AND SYMPTOMS COVERED HERE AND IN THE QUESTIONS:
The following questions should relate to these types of ailments, injuries, etc, as these are what I am suffering from. Can you provide information or at least help direct me to resources that may help or lead me to finally treating my current conditions which are all somehow connected and getting worse.
· Neck/Spine injuries (such as disc problems, stenosis)
· Extreme, full and life long back pain characterized by full muscle back pain and spasms only getting worse
· Chronic, severe, permanent nerve damage and pain (for me my neck hurts and sends pain down and throughout my shoulders and arms to my hands which tingle and go numb). This has gotten worse sine surgery meant to fix it and has spread
· Shoulder injuries (I have two torn shoulders with partially dislocation)
· Pain management including Narcotic and non narcotic pain treatments or any other potentially helpful treatment methods or modalities
· Physical Rehabilitation
· Post Surgical rehabilitation and damages from surgery
I am 28 and living in a life of medical problem that have ruined my life and cause me to spend 22 hours a day in bed for the past two years, I live in Massachusetts and am looking for names or types of doctors, treatments programs, specialties or clinics anywhere in MA or in nearby New Hampshire or Rhode Island. EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIVE NEAR HERE OR KNOW OF ANY DOCTORS OR TREATMENT CENTERS IN THE AREA, YOUR INPUT WILL STILL BE INVALUABLE.
· Do you have info on different types of doctors from various medical fields, specialties or fields of focus that may help., as well as well as any medical groups, programs or practices that may be relevant to my situation
· Do you know of medical treatments (such as medications, physical therapy, post surgical rehab etc, pain management) or other treatments that can help even those that may be rarely used because they are new, expensive, old, often passed by, but offer new and different benefit and may help.
· Can you let me know of any Exams, Studies or Diagnostic Tests (such as images and every type of other relevant tests that might help) that are rarely used due to being either too new and thus not widely used or understood. As well as those deemed too old or expensive. Especially those that can provide more info on my case but are two often ignored by doctors.
· Does anyone know of any Massachusetts, NH or RI doctors or clinics that treat chronic pain with narcotics and are willing to work with the patient to find the proper combinations of pain meds and any other non-narcotics that will work? I am looking for someone to treat me with heavy pain meds for a while as my pain is permanent and chronic, but also work to find other medications and treatments that will eventually allow me to get off the narcotics My current doctor does not mind prescribing me the pain narcotics, but won’t try different combinations to see if they work better than the morphine and fentanyl I am on currently and for the past two years.
· What suggestions do you have and any hints of what I can do, buy, take, etc to treat the pain and help the nerve damage?
· Also know of any good doctors or clinics/groups that offer physical therapy for someone with chronic pain and nerve damage? I have been unable to do physical therapy or even any activity for a year and a half due to doctors orders and I need a physical therapist that will help build up my whole body and muscle system as these are weakened and so out of shape I need to rebuild my whole body
BRIEF MEDICAL PERSONAL OVERVIEW AND TREATMENT INFO
3 months ago I had surgery on my cervical spine in my neck due to c5 stenosis. The purpose was to relieve extreme and diagnosed as chronic and permanent pain and nerve problems that shoot down from my neck throughout my right arm and hands which causes numbness and tingling. Now I have the same problem with my left arm and hand which began after surgery Due to having to suffer with this for a year and a half, I have been so inactive on doctors orders that I have extreme muscle problems and pain that cause spasms and my two shoulders are partially dislocated and have torn labrums due to overcompensating for my neck injury. My whole body is out of shape and all muscles in back hurt and need lots of help and medical treatment/rehabilitation.
I have tried physical therapy and nerve block shots and they do not work. Also, I have tried all non-narcotic meds and they do not work, such as neurontin and lycodain. I am told surgery is a possibility, but due to the enormity problems created by my recent surgery the doctors think that surgery would be too risky so they said that I would have to live with chronic pain and severe nerve damage forever. So far they can only treat me with extreme amounts of narcotics such as morphine and fentanyl and that can’t go on forever.
BTW feel free to ask me any questions