Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thursday, September 03, 2009 agony33, Community Member, asks

Q: i suffer from chronic back pain due to crushed discs and damaged nerves. when i go to a doctor for a

pain reliever that has any narcotics in it they all say the same thing , i don't do pain, meanwhile i have to go to mexico or canada for even a mild codiene drug so i can at least get around and tke care of myself. why are so-called doctors in this country so cold blooded that they  basically just say suffer i don't do chronic pain? there is no excuse for this, my recordes are obvious, so are my x-rays and scans even workers comp. has me on permanant disability. i have lost all respect for american doctors. i have to take care of myself the best i can and ibuprofen is a joke as a pain reliever. so itis off to mexico to at least get some tramadol. what the hell  is wrong with you people, why must i suffer all the time?




Answer This
Answers (1)
Scooter, Community Member
9/ 3/09 7:40pm

Have you tried a pain management doctor? That's what I go to. He gives me pain meds for my back pain and nerve damage. Good luck. I wish you the best.   Scooter

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By agony33, Community Member— Last Modified: 12/24/10, First Published: 09/03/09